With the retirement of UFC Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov it has given the opportunity to top contenders Charles Oliveira and Michael Chandler to become the new UFC Lightweight Champion. Oliveira comes into the fight on an eight fight winning streak, while his opponent Chandler is a former Bellator Lightweight Champion so knows how to get the job done! Plus don’t miss Nate Diaz in his return to the Octagon against Leon Edwards.
Full menu available from 12pm.
No bookings, walk ins only.
Patron Terms & Conditions:
Please note capacity restrictions and social distancing terms & conditions in force.
All Patrons attending our licensed premises shall:
Every guest is required to register their details upon arrival
• Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Sanitize and wash hands regularly and demonstrate respiratory hygiene
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Abuse of our staff who are enforcing these rules will not be tolerated.
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Coming up next… UFC 263 on Sun 13 June.