The Light Brigade is a registered COVID safe venue. We are committed to keeping our community safe with our COVID-19 Safety Plan:
– Physical Distancing
– Hygiene & Cleaning
– Record Keeping
– Wellbeing of Staff & Customers
We also thank you for helping to keep us open by adhering to the Government’s regulations.
To provide feedback on our COVID-19 Safety Plan, visit: nsw.gov.au/covid-feedback
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Group bookings are limited to 30 persons (10 persons on the rooftop)
• Tables will be held for 15 mins
• Booking duration is 1.5 hours (extended for sports games)
• Venue capacity restrictions are in force
All Patrons attending our licensed premises shall:
• Every guest is required to register their details upon arrival
• Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Must remain seated at all times, unless ordering or visiting bathroom
• Be seated whilst consuming liquor
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Sanitize and wash hands regularly and demonstrate respiratory hygiene
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Abuse of our staff who are enforcing these rules will not be tolerated
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
• Adhere to a maximum number of 30 persons per group booking, including children and babies, and on the rooftop, adhere to a maximum number of 10 persons per booking.
• When making group bookings, patrons acknowledge that they have no knowledge or arrangement with any other group bookings within the same time period. Offending groups will be asked to leave.